Complete our survey and you could win a $100 Amazon gift card!
We’re a market research firm helping financial services clients connect with Canadians to learn about their perspectives and opinions. Simply completing the 5-minute survey below will give you a chance to win a $100 Amazon gift card.
So, let’s get started! But first a few notes:
- It’s important that you answer honestly. The integrity of our data is important to us, so please answer as correctly as possible
- There are no wrong or right answers, and each answer is valuable to us. Again, honesty is most important
- We ask about the types of financial products you have, but we’ll never ask for personal account details. We do this to match what our clients are looking for. For example, a large bank might want to survey Canadians who have a credit card with them, as well as card holders from three of their top competitors.
- We do not share your personal information with anyone, period.
Join our market research panel and you could win a $500 Amazon gift card:
We need to be able to reach 1,000s of Canadians to gather their feedback and opinions through surveys and polls. We’re gathering survey participants for our market research panel. Join for free and you could win a $500 Amazon gift card. But in addition, you could be selected for our market research surveys and interviews, which pay between $50 and $400 for just 30-60 minutes of your time.
- You must be a Canadian citizen or resident
- You must be 18 years of age or older
- One entry per person
- The contest is open until May 15, 2021. The winner will be notified in January, 2022.
- You must provide a valid email address – otherwise, we can’t contact you if you win!
Last Month’s Winner
Christa from Kitchener, ON
Christa told us we made her day when we notified her that she’d won an Amazon gift card. Join our panel for your chance to win a $500 Amazon gift card. Not only that but you can be included in our research panel and have an opportunity to participate in studies and surveys that pay $50 – $400 for just 30 – 60 minutes of your time.