This is the 8th annual event hosted by the National Crowdfunding & Fintech Association (NCFA). Labeled FFCON23: REGEN, the event begins March 14 and runs through to April 4, 2023. There are both in-person events in Toronto as well as digital sessions.
Having attended last year’s event, I can say it’s a great way to connect with transformative fintech business leaders. This year’s event promises experts from a long list of fintech topics including:
- open banking
- digital assets
- decentralized finance
- virtual commerce
- capital markets innovation
- alternative finance
The once-a-week sessions bring together entrepreneurs, investors, financial institutions and government officials. The events will feature over 50 speakers. To name a few, Alex Tapscott, co-founder of the Blockchain Research Institute, and King Leung, Head of Fintech for Invest Hong Kong.
Tickets are available here. You can buy a full access pass or choose from these individual weeks:
- Week 1: Digital Finance Innovation
- Week 2: Alternative Investing and Fintech Draft Competition
- Week 3: Regenerative Finance, Sustainability, Purpose
- Week 4: Metaverse, Web3, Digital Assets, DAOs
- Week 5: In-person Mixer and Networking